Friday, November 15, 2013

Girls Night Out

Original Post: November 12, 2013


The Dressing Room Fusion is currently going on, and this dress is available there in three colors for only 70l. TDRF is one the events I always make sure to check in with I usually find a couple things I love and walk away with. This time I walk away with dress from Cynful. So adorable. Also more from Collab 88. The boots are from Hucci they are available in tons of different colors so make sure to check those out. Now without further ranting from me… the details:

-Body-

Eyes – Crash Republic – Gem Eyes

Hair – Magika – Quote

Makeup – R.icielli – Diva

Tattoo – Wicked Tattoos – Rise Above

-Accessories-

Collar – Pekka – Spiked Collar

Cuff – Epoque – Variant Cuff

-Outfit-

Shoes – Hucci – Tottori (Collabor 88)

Dress – Cynful – Girls Night Out ( TDRF )


Until next post...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment