Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Take Me There


Feeling like a midweek cutie in this get up. I stopped by Alterego the other day and found this top which was free and for being so cute I'm all for that. These jeans by LDP from the bootylicious gacha are quickly becoming my fav cause I'm able to pair them up with so many different outfits. I have to recommend if you haven't picked them up that you go and do so. Finally Exile has some new releases, out of the three this one was my favorites with the straight bangs. So without further chit chat the details:

-Body- 

Makeup - DA - Simple Liquid Liner

Eyes - DA - Nebula Forest

Hair - Exile - Erase and Rewind 


- Accessories-

Collar - Pekka - Spiked Collar

Pelvis Piercing - Pekka - Geni Diamond Pelvis Piercing


-Clothing-

Top - Alterego - Skimpe Top 

Pants - LDP - Angels Jeans Cross (RARE) (Bootylicious Gacha)

Jacket - Cynful - Shrug Suede Black

Shoes - Envious - Demoness Boots


Until next post ...

No comments:

Post a Comment