Friday, December 13, 2013

The Longest Yard


Hi Guys! So a cute post today that I just happened to stumble upon while sorting through some things. My latest sponsor [QE] sent me these socks which I absolutely adore. They come in six different colors and ones that I was oh so happy to add to my sock collection. Now onto the details:

-Body-

Skin - Glam Affair - Mokatana (Collabor 88)

Eyes - IKON - Spectral Eyes (Fameshed)

Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies 

Freckles - Okkbye - Freckles and Moles (Saphira)

Eye Makeup - Damned - Queen of the D. 

Scar - Corvus - Cheek Scar

Hair - Taketomi - Hana

-Accessories-

Collar - Pekka - Spiked Collar 

-Outfits- 

Shirt - Blueberry - Knotted T-shirt

Shorts - L!ke - Booty like POW

Socks - [QE] - Lazy Knee Socks

Shoes - EC - ABL Army Boots


Until Next Post ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment