Monday, January 13, 2014

Away From the Sun Again


Hi Everyone! Let me start by saying I'm sorry I've been gone for the last few days. Moving took up more time then I was anticipating so I wasn't able to keep up with everything. Now I'm officially in the new place so no more time crunch so now I'm back. Yay! While I was busy though so many new cute things. Today I'm showing off Stickyz new panties available at the Azz Show and Diamante new horns which are so sexy. Also a big thanks to Elska who signed on with me recently, the new round of the Boobie Show has some lovely tattoos to pick up.  So make sure to go check these out! Onto the details:

-Body-

Skin - Rehab - Lana 

Eyes - DA - Shattered Glass

Fades - Chary - Fades 

Tattoo - Elska -  Guard Your Heart  (The Boobies Show)

Hair - Magika - Bliss

Face Paint - Utopiah - Painted Face 

Makeup - DA - Simple Eye Liner 

-Accessories- 

Piercing - Utopiah - Break 

Horns - Diamante - Domination Horns

-Outfit-

Top - Sn@tch - Tempted Bustier 

Panties - Stickyz - Unholy Panties (The Azz Show)


Until next post...


No comments:

Post a Comment