Saturday, January 4, 2014

Don't Wanna Play Your Games


Hi Everyone! So today I decided to finally do the Chornokit Tailor Jacket, at first I couldn't get it to work with the Phat azz which I know couldn't have been right cause I've seen it before on various other people. So I started doing some looking and finally things just clicked. The Chronokit Tailor Jacket is liquid mesh so with some tweaks to the shape you can have it fit. Next we have the Jeggings from Reign so adorable so make sure to go check those out. The details:

- Body - 

Skin - Birdy - Brook (Previous Group Gift)

Ears - Mandala - Steking (ver4)

Tattoo - DP - Raven 

Hair - LeLutka - Helen

Eyeline - Utopiah - Always hiding (Eyeliner Only)

Eyes - Random Matter - Ascent Eyes 

- Accessories - 

Necklace - Diamante - Moonlit Brooch Necklace 

Hand Tape - Nana - My Tape Gloves

Face Piercing - Utopiah - Lost Piercing 

Leg Strap - MS - Sexy Leather Legstrap 

- Outfit - 

Jacket - Chronokit - Tailored Jacket 

Pants - Reign - Jeggings


Until Next Post... 


No comments:

Post a Comment