Thursday, November 14, 2013

Because We Can

Original Post: November 10, 2013


I made it into Collab 88, after some minor difficulties but hey it wouldn’t be second life if they didn’t mess with you every now and then…like take all your lindens when buy things! Anyways, moving past the rant I bring you this adorable dress from R2 Fashion, if I remember correctly there were several color variations this one being the silver colored. R2 is a new store for me but one I plan to check out more soon. So without further ranting I give you the details:

-Body-

Eyes – Damned – Milenium Eyes (Emerald)

Hair – LeLutka – Scarlet

Makeup – R.icielli – Diva Makeup (04)

-Accessories-

Necklace – Cute Posion – Nautical Necklace (The Rockabilly Fair)

-Outfit-

Dress – R2 – Karen (Collabor 88)

Shoes – Razor – Lovesick Boots (The Rockabilly Fair)


The boots from Razor are amazing, I’m so glad I made it back to the Rockabilly fair. These shoes were so worth it, tons of colors and I love the studs in them! Oh and just a reminder starting tomorrow the Thrift Shop will be open, I’ll be going to check that out so I’m sure you’ll see a couple blog post on that as well. 
Till next post…


No comments:

Post a Comment