Friday, November 15, 2013

My Girlfriend Gotta Have It

Original Post: November 11, 2013


hrift Shop is open! In addition I was also able to convince my Wifey to blog with me. So today has been a good day for me. Lots of cute things at the Thrift shop which include the pants from Forever Young. Two packs are available and each pack offers six colors for only 99L. The top comes from Hollipocket (another of my fav stores and blogs to look at) and comes in three packs. So without further ranting from me here are the details :

Me (Left)

-Body-

Eyes – Crash Republic – Gem Eyes

Hair – Damselfly – Morrisania

-Accessories-

Necklace – Pure Poison – Nautical Necklace White (TRFF)

-Outfit-

Shirt – HolliPocket - It’s NOT You (set 5)

Pants – Forever Young – Loved Sweat Pants (Thrift Shop)

Addilee (Right)

Check out her details at : We Will Learn

 Until next post... 



No comments:

Post a Comment