Thursday, November 14, 2013

City of Angels

Original Post: November 7, 2013


More from The Azz Show, this time from Gawk! always bring out cute goodies. The highwaist panties from Gawk! are available in eight colors all of which are adorable and available at The Azz Show. So without further blabbing here are the details.

-Body-

Makeup – Damned – You Wish Red

Eyes – Crash Republic – Gem Green

Hair – Exile – Desperately Wanting

Tattoo – Identity – Feel Free (TAS)

-Accessories-

Bracelet – Pure Poison – Wicki Spikes

Necklace – Atooly – Fall Necklace – TAEH

-Outfit-

Top – Apply May Designs – Mistie Top Black

Bottoms – Gawk! – Black High Waist Damask Panties (TAS)

That’s all for this post. I did want to mention the upcoming event, the Thrift Shop! Yet another event I love and can’t wait for. It’s really no wonder I’m always broke with back to back event. Ahh but I can’t complain I love every minuet!

Until next post...



No comments:

Post a Comment