Thursday, November 14, 2013

Troublemaker

Original Post: November 6, 2013


Another day another shopping fiesta, this time hitting Lust and the Azz Show.

-Body-

Eyes – Ikon – Perspective Eyes Banshee

Hair – Wasabi Pills – Erika

Makeup – Kyoot – Cateyes I Catty

Tattoo – Identity – Feel Free (Azz Show)

-Accessories-

Collar – Pekka – Spiked Collar

Ring – Pekka – My Little Bow Ring

Cuffs – epoque.s – Cage Cuff Silver

-Outfit-

Dress – Lust – My Sweet Lace Red

Shoes – SLink – Cassandra


The Cassandra Heels are favs of mine, I’m not a huge shoe shopper so the ones I do get I wear often. I picked up my Phat Azz today, was debating there for awhile but the Azz won in the end and gave me gave me all the more reason to pick up this cute lace number from Lust. The Azz show was filled with all sorts of goodies, yet another event I’m sure to go back to several times while it’s open. Ahh, no wonder I stay broke so much!

Anyways until next post..


No comments:

Post a Comment