Saturday, November 16, 2013

Kick in the Teeth


Almost back to back post today, but I found this getup to be cute so I decided I'd share. First off I want to thank the owner of L'Douce Push for allowing me to be a blogger! These pants are currently at the Bootylicious Gacha event and so adorable. There are two rare versions on the gatcha the army ones and the cross ones.The Angels Jeans comes in six color variation. 


The details: 

-Body-

Hair - Discord Designs - Cosima 

Eyes - Shock - Melancholia Eyes

Tattoo - Aitui - Demise 

Scar - Corvus - Cheek Scar

 
  -Accessories-

Piercing - Pekka - Fidelity 

Bracelets - Loulou & Co. - Asteroid 

Bandana - Crazy Kitty Creation - Bandana (Get Dirty Full Outfit)


-Outfit- 

Top - L'Douce Push - Knotted Tank

Pants - L'Douce Push - Angels Jean (Army) - Bootylicious Gacha

Shoes - Ducknipple - Rambo Boots

Until next post...


No comments:

Post a Comment