Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sexy and I Know It



Another day another post and this time bring cute stuff from Pretty Liar the latest addition to ATRSL blog! This top is currently at round of the silicone event with the duo colors so make sure to check that out I'll be sure to include a link, I believe started today but don't quote me on that I'm not totally sure. The basic colors come in 15 different ones total, the duo tones available at the silicone event have 8 varieties. So without out further fan girling from me

Details: 


-Body-

Hair - Chemistry - Harlie

Eyes - Crash Republic - Acute Eyes (Violet)

Tattoo - Letis Tattoo - Skull Sleeve 

Makeup - GA - Felicia Black Eyeshadow

-Outfit- 

Top - Pretty Liars - Trisha Halter (Duo Tones available at Silicone)

Shorts - Style X - Bree Shorts 


Think that's all for now. I do want to thank all of those who have allowed me to blog for you. So big thanks! Until next post...


No comments:

Post a Comment