Saturday, December 7, 2013

Daylight


Hey Everyone! News from Lust, which I was really excited about. I seen the My leather boots in a recent blog post and couldn't wait to get my hands on them. They come in four colors and come in both a rigged and non- rigged version so easy to adjust to any avi shape or size! Also from Lust we have the Winter Vest which comes in five different colors and the perfect add on for the winter season. Forever Young current has these amazing leggings out at the Azz show, so if you haven't been go... like now so much to see! 
Now the details: 

-Body-

Skin - Glam Affair -Vera (50L Friday)

Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies

Hair - Truth - Colbie

-Accessories- 

Piercing - SU!- Lilith 

Bangles - Izzies - Hole Bangles 

-Outfit- 

Vest - Lust - Winter Vest (New)

Shirt - Gawk - White Mini Cozy Sweater

Leggings - FY - Zipped Leggings (The Azz Show) 

Boots - Lust - My Leather Boots (New)



Until next post...


No comments:

Post a Comment