Monday, December 9, 2013

What Now...


Hi everyone! News for the L!ke and Pretty Liar. Cleavage will be holding and event entitled I <3 Cake which is where you can pick up the sexy tied top created by Pretty Liar. I does come with a tamer version for those who don't wish to show it all. The I <3 Cake event will be from the 15th of December till January 15th so a whole month to get there and check that out. Next on the list we have the Big Booty Bazaar which is a monthly event as well and the shorts created by L!ke can be found there this month. So make sure to put that down on your shopping list! Now the details:

-Body- 

Tattoo - GrungeInk - Timeless

Eyes - DA - Shattered Glass

Hair - Ploom - Jaiden 

-Accessories- 

Belly Chain - Puncture - Cross 

Piercings - SU! - Lilith 

-Outfit- 

Top - PL - I'm Your Naughty Gift ( I <3 Cake

Shorts - L!ke - Bubble Pop (Big Booty Bazaar


Until Next Post.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment