Monday, April 14, 2014

It's Just One of those Days


Hi Everyone! Let me start by saying the song title for this couldn't be more perfect after countless crashes, then making errors myself getting this all together was a challenge. Totally worth it though cause I love this look! Today I bring you items from Reckless, Babydoll, Diamante, and Pretty Liar @ 100 Block. If you haven't been to check out the 100 block event be sure to go so much to pick up. So go there and then go check out these other goodies! 

-Body-

Skin - League - Erin 

Eyes - Dead Apple - Twinkle 

Lashes - Angel Rock - Vegas Show Girl 

Hair - Lamb - Portland (Collab 88)

Eyebags - Pekka - Eyebags

Tattoo - Reckless - Rich as Fuck 

-Accessories-

Hand Tape - Nana - My Tape Gloves 

Facial Piercing - Diamante - Greed 

Abdominal Piercing - Diamante - Trilogy 

-Outfit-

Top - Pretty Liar - Amber Tee (100 Block)

Jacket - Babydoll - Hoodie Jacket

Panties - Razor - Simple Panties

Socks - Utopiah - My Asymmetric Cotton Socks
Shoes - R3volt - Ryce

Until next post... 


No comments:

Post a Comment