Sunday, April 13, 2014

Keep Me Where the Light is


Hi Everyone! So once again I'm going to apologize. I took some time to catch up on a few other things and I didn't make time to blog. I'm back though, all caught up on things and trying to manage my time a little better. Today I have items from L!ke, Diamante, and QE. So many goodies lately, between all the events and new releases my inventory is getting a complex from all the additions! Oh well, it'll adjust and I'll just continue to add more. Mwahahaha. Details below be sure to go check out all the goodies! 

-Body-

Skin - League - Erin 

Hair - Spellbound - Snowberry

Eyes - Dead Apple - Twinkle

Lashes - Angel Rock - Vegas Show Girl 

Liner - Buzz - Royale 

-Accessories-

Piercing - Diamante - StarDust (100 Block)

Cuffs - Muka - Cuff Love

Belly Chain - QE - Framed Belly Chain XXX (The Big Show)

Gloves - S.L.A.D - Lace Gloves

-Outfit-

Bodysuit - L!ke - My Belted Body (Suicide Dollz)

Skirt - Bishes Inc - Candy Mini

Shoes - Reign - Monarch (The Big Show

Until next post... 




No comments:

Post a Comment