Wednesday, April 30, 2014

To Counter this Addiction


Hi Everyone! So as I'm sure you can tell my post are a little slow right now. Bare with me! I've started a new job in rl and the scheduling is all weird. So there will be a an adjustment period. I'll still work hard to make sure I get post out and if nothing else you'll see lots from me during weekends when I have more free time! Today I bring items from Reckless, D2K, LDP, Diamante, r(M) and Static @ Bodify.

-Body-

Skin - League - Erin

Eyes - LDP - Nature Eyes

Lashes - Angel Rock - Vegas Show Girl 

Hair - Spellbound - Sunday 

Makeup - Buzz - Lip Balm 

Eyebags - Pekka - Eyebags

Tattoo - Reckless - Hide and Seek 

-Accessories- 

Facial Piercing - Diamante - Trance 

Bangles - r(M) - Silver Bangles 

Arm Band - D2K - Bang Bang (Suicide Dollz)

-Outfit- 

Shirt - B Bos - Carla

Skirt - Static - Raised Skirt (Bodify)

Socks - Utopiah - My Little Socks & Bowy Rings (Suicide Dollz)

Until Next Post...





No comments:

Post a Comment