Tuesday, May 6, 2014

There's Still No Separating


Hii Everyone! Okay so getting my schedule figured out has been more of task than I originally thought. Still here though and still working to blog. Today I bring you items from Diamante, Lust, and MoDanna. Let me start by saying these cuffs from Diamante have rarely been coming off my arms. Adore them! MoDanna is going to be releasing this top @ Boobs, Butts & Beyond which opens the 9th. Coming in many cute colors. Finally these leggings from lust. I think I've paired them with so many outfits. So be sure to go check these items out!

-Body-

Skin - Dead Apple - Ari 

Eyes - Dead Apple - Twinkle 

Lashes - Angel Rock - Vegas Show Girl

Eyeliner - Dead Apple - Ose

Hair - Clawtooth - Betty 

-Accessories-

Facial Piercing - Diamante - Losing my Religion 

Cuffs - Diamante - Interlocking 

Necklace - Glow - Drop Long Chain

-Outfit-

Top - MoDanna - Old Leather Top (Boobs Butt & Beyond)

Panties - Razor - Simple Panties

Skirt - Razor - Simple Skirt 

Leggings - Lust - My Lace Leggings 

Shoes - DRD - Worn Combat Boots

Until next post... 



No comments:

Post a Comment