Sunday, May 11, 2014

Feelings That I Adore



Hi Everyone and Happy Mother's Day! I figured today I would do something a little lighter. Recently I've have collects lots of cute shoes so I might be doing a shoe haul blog post. We shall see. For today I have a post jam packed with goodies. Items from D2K, Elska, QE, and LDP. My wallet has been screaming but it'll be ok. As promised I've been working hard to make sure I get my blog post out. I've missed it so much over these last couple weeks. So I'm happy to finally be adjusting to all the changes. So anywho, make sure to go check out all these goodies!

-Body-

Skin - Atomic - Muse

Eyes - Dead Apple - Striking 

Eyeliner - Buzz - Royale

Ears - Mandala - Pierced Elf Ears

Lashes - Angel Rock - Vegas Show Girl 

Hair - Spellbound - Morrigan (Fantasy Gatcha)

Tattoo - Elska - Follow the Waves (Big Show

-Accessories- 

Necklace - Cute Poison -  Nautical Necklace

-Outfit- 

Bodysuit - LDP - Glitch (Big Show

Skirt - D2K - (Big Show

Shoes - QE - Beach Bunny (Boobies Butts, & Beyond



No comments:

Post a Comment