Saturday, May 10, 2014

One Part Angel, One Part Danger


Hi Everyone! So May seems to brought all kinds of goodies. Each time I look I find more I want. Good for me but not so much for my wallet. Items today from LDP, Nikotin, and Reckless. A few things to mention before the details. The tattoo designed my Reckless is available at the men's department. Not to worry though ladies it comes with slink and Azz appliers so we can snatch it up too. The Nikotin boots currently at the chapter four have two version a heel version and then a flat work boot design so also available for men. 

-Body-

Skin - Dead Apple - Ari

Eyes - Dead Apple - Striking Eyes 

Lashes - Angel Rock - Vegas Show Girl 

Hair - Truth - Zoella 

Eyeliner - Buzz - Royale 

Tattoo - Reckless - Kingdoms Will Fall (TMD)

-Accessories-

Facial Piercing - Pekka - Cutuful 

-Outfit - 

Top - D-Style - Embra 

Jeans - LDP - Long Jeans (Boobs, Butts & Beyond)

Shoes - Nikotin - Splitrock (Chapter 4)

Until Next Post...


No comments:

Post a Comment