Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm Losing All My Cool


Hi Everyone! So today I bring items from Lust, Elska, and Diamante. More with the Wowmeh mesh body as well. Have I mentioned how much I'm in love with this body? Well if I haven't I am. I have so many looks I love it's hard to decide from day to day. I do want to say thank you to all my sponsors and my supporters (You guys) for being patient with me. I know I've been a bit scarce but with starting a new job I've been crazy busy. However I'm falling back into routine and I couldn't be happier to have my blogging include that cause I miss it so! Alright I know, I'm running away with my words again so onto the details:

-Body-

Body - Wowmeh - Oversized Style (v3.0)

Skin - r(M) - Ivy

Hair - Catwa - Bella V4 

Eyes - Dead Apple - Striking 

Ears - Mandala - Pierced Elf Ears 

Lashes - Angel Rock - Vegas Show Girl 

Tattoo - Elska - Hamsa (The Big Show

Lips - Buzz - Lip Balm 

-Accessories- 

Facial Piercing - Diamante - Royals 

Necklace - Fusion - Bull (The Dark Style Fair

Ring - RO - Bitch 

-Outfit- 

Jacket - Moda - Karlie 

Dress - LUST - SexyLace

Shoes - Reign - LC (Group Gift)

Until Next Post... 



No comments:

Post a Comment