Monday, May 26, 2014

So Let's Give em Hell


Hi Everyone! So today I'm doing my first post with the Wowmeh Mesh body. I adore the latest update which offers and thicker version seen above. I'm still getting used to it but I love the shape it gives. In today's post we have items from r(M) who has recently started making appliers for the wowMeh, Elska, and B.D.R.

-Body-

Body - Wowmeh - v3.0

Skin - r(M) - Ivy 

Tattoo - Elska - Satan Loves You (Dark Style Fair)

Nails - Chary - Gradient 

Eyes - Dead Apple - Striking 

Lashes- Angel Rock - Vegas Show Girl 

Hair - AD - Aeris 

Eyeshadow - Dead Apple - Tint My Lids

Lips - Random Matter - Glossy Chapstick

-Accessories-

Horns - Diamante - Domination Horns 

Facial Piercing - Diamante - Gluttony 

Feet Chain - Pure Poision - Black Oriental (Fantasy Gatcha

Leash - TI - Leashed!

-Outfit- 

Bodysuit - B.D.R - Remember My Name

Until Next Post... 


No comments:

Post a Comment