Saturday, June 21, 2014

Gonna get a Little Unruly


Hi Everyone! So as you might have seen there is a new author on the blog. Nate, my fiance is new to the blogging world but eager so you'll be seeing some post from him as well as some ones we plan to do together. Yes I know I've still been slow but life is really beating on me lately so I haven't had a lot of inspiration nor have I been able to get myself motivated. Today however I woke bright eye'd and bushy tailed and I couldn't wait to blog. This outfit is more casual tomboy but I adore it none the less! Items from Elska, Nikotin, Modanna, and D2K. So be sure to go check out these items and the events. 

-Body- 

Skin - Deetalez - Anouk (Hello Sunshine)

Eye - Dead Apple - Solar (TMD)

Hair - Truth - Honey 

Eye Shadow - Dead Apple - Ose 

Eye Bags - Pekka - Eyebags 

Tattoo - Elska - Tell Tale Heart (The Big Show

- Accessories- 

Piercing - Pekka - Cutuful 

Bangles - Glow - Bangle Set 2

Necklace - D2K - Lable Me (Suicide Dollz

- Outfit - 

Top - Fishy Strawberry - Dream Big T-Shirt (Kustom9)

Shorts - MoDanna - Mini Ripped Shorts (The Big Show)

Shoes - Nikotin - Forcefield (Chapter 4

Until Next Post... 


No comments:

Post a Comment