Saturday, June 21, 2014

She Should Come With a Warning


Hi Again! So as I mentioned bright eye'd and bushy tailed ready to blog. So I bring my second post of the day. I have been in love with this pattern lately so when I got this dress it was one I just knew was going on the to blog list. Items from B.D.R, Elska, Diamante, and r(M). Be sure to go check out these goodies!

-Body- 

Skin - Deetalez - Anouk (Hello Sunshine

Lash - Angel Rock - Vegas Show Girl 

 Eyes - Dead Apple - Solar (TMD

Hair - Little Bones - Crystallized (Kustom9)

Eyes Shadow - Dead Apple - Ose

Eye Bags - Pekka - Eyebags

Tattoo - Elska - The Gorgon (Greek Mythology)

-Accessories-

Facial Piercing - Pekka - Fidelity 

Necklace - MG - Tokyo 

Bangles - r(M) - Silver Bangles 

Sunglasses - Diamante - Aviator Glasses

-Outfit- 

Dress - B.D.R - Maxi Dress 

Shoes - Reign - Georgia Sandal

Until Next Post... 


No comments:

Post a Comment